Friday, May 29, 2020

Weekly Meal Plan - May 2020 Week 4



*Follow me on Instagram (@recipes.for.moms) and Facebook (@RecipesforMoms) to see posts & stories about our family's meals and grocery shopping.

Homemade Pizza
- A weekly staple in our house during cooler weather! We make the dough in the bread maker and everyone gets to choose their own toppings. Then we let the kids sit on the living room floor and we have a family movie night.

- This is the second new recipe we'll be trying this week and also a recipe that I got from a friend. As the weather warms up, this seemed like another great fresh dish to try.

- This is definitely a family favorite and I frequently get this as a dinner idea when I ask my kids what they want for dinner the following week.

Italian Salad (A holdover from last week)
-This is another of our families favorite main dish salads because who can go wrong adding salami to anything?! I do love the fresh taste of this salad although I prefer black olives and I roast a fresh red pepper in the toaster oven. Homemade dressing are always good too and this salad has dressing recipe included.

Black Bean & Sweet Potato Quesadillas
- These quesadillas have become a family favorite and are a great meatless meal that is still full of protein and vitamins. The sweet potatoes are best when they're roasted as the recipes calls for but if you're in a hurry, you can also cook them in a instant pot.

- My husband and daughter declared that every other Tuesday will now be Taco Tuesday in our house. So I'll be putting my homemade taco recipe to good use!

*Take-out from a Local Restaurant*
- We only eat out about once a month so we've been trying to support some local restaurants during this shutdown. Our restaurants are starting to open up for in-person dining again so we'll see how that goes!


If you make any of these meals, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments or post them to Facebook or Instagram and tag me. I will try to share my meal pics too (mostly on IG, @recipes.for.moms) if I can remember to snap a photo before the food is devoured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you thought of a recipe or coupon! Feel free to share any tips you came across as you prepared your food.